Special Application for H9 MAX

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Special Application for H9 MAX

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      styleomatic

I’m hoping to get a software patch for the H9 Max.

I’d like get the algorithms to lock into an external clock source… namely midi clock.

I’m running a click track pulse off of a DAW and it’s being succesfully converted to midi clock through a converter box.

The H9 is reading the pulse through midi in because the tempo button on the H9 iOS app self adjusts and is always correct.

However, all time based effects in the H9 aren’t locked in with the tempo.

I was hoping the delays, tremolos, undulators, etc. could constantly read the tempo pulse

being fed from the exteral midi clock source and stay in time with the song.

This is really important. I’m hoping the brilliant minds at Eventide can help out.

gkellum
      Participant

I think there are two system settings you'll want to check to make your H9 behave as you want it to.  You'll want to have MIDI clock in enabled and global tempo enabled.  You can double check how these settings are currently set in H9 Control by clicking on the Pedal button in the bottom right hand corner of H9 Control.  The MIDI clock in setting is under MIDI Settings / MIDI Clock, and the Global Tempo setting is under General Settings.  

styleomatic
        gkellum wrote:

I think there are two system settings you'll want to check to make your H9 behave as you want it to.  You'll want to have MIDI clock in enabled and global tempo enabled.  You can double check how these settings are currently set in H9 Control by clicking on the Pedal button in the bottom right hand corner of H9 Control.  The MIDI clock in setting is under MIDI Settings / MIDI Clock, and the Global Tempo setting is under General Settings.  

Thanks for the reply. I have done all of the above.

What I’m asking for is to have the delays, tremolos, Undulators etc.. follow and lock into the midi clock.
        In other words, is there a patch where the H9 effects can ignore my input from guitar and follow the constant click from an external
        midi clock? Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.