spill over function

Home Forums Products Stompboxes spill over function

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      labalou

Hi Gang,

ive downloaded and installed the latest software upgrade which says it corrects the spill over function for a smooth transition but i played a gig yesterday and i scared the hell out of the audience and my band members as i changed patches!the upgrade  doesnt seem to make a difference yet in this department or am i doing something wrong? i know that trurning the mix global function off helps but then i loose the individual desired mix preset programed parameters.

It really bums me out because i sold my  DD20 which did this really nicely,is there a work around to this? 

thanx! 

achaput

What happened when you changed patches?

labalou

well t just went "bang"  really loud ! i was doing some feedback intro soundscapes and wanted the feedback to keep trailing off while changing patches and doing some David Gilmour type of rhythmic multi tap delays,this worked wonderful with my dd20,too bad it wont work with the timefactor because the sound is great;-((

achaput

Just to make sure, after you updated the pedal did you go into System Mode and turn SPILL to ON?

Alan 

labalou

Yes this is the first thing i did after updating.

cheers

Louie 

Roobin

Are you set to DSP + FX in terms of bypass options? Also, a loud bang would suggest that you're in relay bypass with the level switches set differently – you might want to have a look at them. 

labalou

yes, i am set to DSP + FX

achaput

Do you remember which effect types you started from and switched to when that happened?

Alan 

labalou

I believe it happens between the  digital delay and  the vintage delay,i have the expression pedal setup to increase the feedback regeneration on both of them.But even without the expression pedal there is sometimes a loud bump,warble or glitch when alternating between the presets and the transition is just not smooth at all,it is only smooth when engaging and desengaging the effect.

cheers

louie

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.