Split EQ – Educational Support

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Split EQ – Educational Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Vanishz
      Participant

Hey guys, I know this forum is related to VST but this is my last resort since i have been trying to contact Eventide without success. On the 11th of April, i applied for a student discount since i am a student. I never got a response back, i tried to contact via support but the support department immediatly closed my ticket and claimed that they are not invloved in the educational discount process. I tried twitter , instagram , no response at all. Can anyone help me on how to proceed. ? If not then unfortunately i will have to find an alternative VST to buy.

emilyjrittenhouse
      Eventide Staff

Hey there! It looks like we were able to help you out on Twitter today. If there’s anything else we can do for you, let us know 🤘

Vanishz
      Participant

Thank you for the help guys ! I purchased the SPLIT EQ after the twitter help. Much appreciate it.

Klais
      Participant

Hey guys, I know this forum is related to VST but this is my last resort since i have been trying to contact Eventide without success. On the 11th of April, i applied for a student discount since i am a student. I never got a response back, i tried to contact via support but the support department immediatly closed my ticket and claimed that they are not invloved in the educational discount process. I tried twitter , instagram , no response at all. Can anyone help me on how to proceed. ? If not then unfortunately i will have to find an alternative VST to buy.

thanks for info

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Split EQ – Educational Support’ is closed to new replies.