Split EQ too gray

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Split EQ too gray

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      ianduarte
      Participant

Hi.

I bought the Split EQ and I love it, but the only thing that I think is a little annoying is the fact that it look a little too gray. Sometimes it looks like it’s kinda bypassed. I wish there was a possibility to make it look darker or there was a possibility to change the color scheme. I know the plugin is all about the sound, but it would be nice if it could look better.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hi, thanks for the feedback and glad to hear you’re enjoying the plug-in. We’re looking into the option of adding some sort of color/contrast adjustment in a future update.

ianduarte
      Participant

That will be great. Thank you a lot and congratulations for this wonderful piece of software!

Angelo Bruschini
      Participant

Dito, I tried it for 15 mins and decided ‘I MUST HAVE IT’ and bought it straight away, for guitar this is a plugin from heaven, my only gripe (nothing really) is that it’s to grey!!!! It would be great if the Gui allowed me to set the ‘greyness’ of the plugin. also the H300 plugin is the same….. But if that’s my only gripe??? Fantstic work Eventide, I love it.

okmog
      Participant

Agreed, options to make it darker or to adjust the contrast would be great!

Wonderfull plugin!

vayabahia
      Participant

I agree with the view that the GUI needs contrast control. I was about to open a support ticket because it seemed to be disabled. Any word on when an update is coming?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

I can’t give you an exact date for when this will be added, but I can confirm that there will be a dark theme added to the next update, and we plan on releasing this soon. Thanks for your patience.

vayabahia
        Participant

Thank you very much for your reply. I will look forward to the arrival of the update.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

We are happy to announce that the latest SplitEQ update includes 3 distinct UI themes: Normal, Dark, and Colorblind Accessible.

okmog
      Participant

The new themes are great! Thank you!

vayabahia
      Participant

Excellent visual improvement. Thx!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.