SplitEQ Not Showing Up In Plugins List

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins SplitEQ Not Showing Up In Plugins List

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      elliespohr
      Participant

Hello, I have the ilok license manager installed already and I activated my license on my computer via the manager. I have checked, rechecked, deleted, and reinstalled the plugin multiple times now. It’s not showing up in either ableton live nor studio one. I already had quadravox installed and it should be showing up right next to it, but even so I checked all the subfolders and the main folders in the plugin browsers. I have also tried restarting my computer.

elliespohr
      Participant

I figured it out on my end so I’ll share what worked for me if anyone else encounters a similar issue. First, the plugin didn’t like sitting being nested inside its default eventide folder. I had to dump it into the main VST directory first to get it to activate properly and be acknowledged by the licenser. Secondly, VST3 still didn’t work even after I did that and I had to go dump that one into the main VST3 directory as well since it didn’t like being in the eventide folder there either. It was where the installer wanted to put it by default so I have no idea why it didn’t work until the DLLs were moved into the root folders.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Glad to hear you got it working! I suspect the issue was a rescan was needed – moving the plugins around in the folder structure would force the DAW to rescan the plugins. If you have the problem again, you could always go to your DAW’s plugin manager, and force a rescan from there.

elliespohr
      Participant

Nope, I had already rescanned multiple times in Ableton manually and Studio One scans for plugins every time you reopen it.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Got it. Sometimes Ableton requires a deep rescan (cmd + click on macOS, alt + click on Windows), and Studio One occassionally needs the blacklist reset.

In any case, glad you are up and running.

WebWalker
        Participant

I just purchased DeBoom today and Physion II. Physion II shows up in Ableton 11 but DeBoom does not. I did a rescan in Ableton but it still does not show. Neither the VST2 or VST3 version. It shows up in Bitwig though.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

As Tom mentioned above, sometimes Ableton requires a deep rescan (cmd + click on macOS, alt + click on Windows). Note that this is not the same as just clicking the rescan button.

Can you please confirm if you’ve tried that?

jsteele1333
      Participant

I had the same problem… rescanned, reset the blocklist… Studio One would not recognize it… moved it to the main plugin folder and it found it.  Thank you 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.