stereo looper (TF)

Home Forums Products Stompboxes stereo looper (TF)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      mkl...

hi,

i've been testing during 1 week the time factor.and this pedal has been nearly perfect to me, i've tested it mostly in an"electronicmusician " set up…sending virus (access) or my mpc in the time factor . all the effects are amazing and ll the stereos settings amazed me. but the looper is mono… why?

my boss dd6 was a stereo looper…is this a coming soon improvement (still waiting for an official update (not beta…))

thanks for the replies 

IDeangelis

Hello

stereo means double amount of delay memory to reach the same delay allowance TF offers now. I believe this is not possible for technical limitations.

best

mkl...

thank you 

wouldn't it be possible to limit the looping time?

IDeangelis

Why would you do that?

If you use the current delay allowance for stereo (IF that is even possible!) you'd be already limited to half of what is the current mono allowance.

mkl...

i would love to have a stereo looper, even if it only allow shorters looping time…(half…) 

karlos
      Participant

I prefer mono looper with longer time for recording, for stereo on the looper i just plug the Timefactor's mono outs into a stereo reverb.
      Perhaps the looper's mono out 2 could be dedicated to sum one mono delay fx with the looper's mono out 1, thus it could have Timefactor's fx on it too?

kagakuninja

Put the TF into DigitalDelay mode, you can use it as a 3 second stereo looper.  In fact, due to the looper audio glitch, this is more useful to me than the normal looper mode.  Use the hold button to stop overdubbing into the loop.

I'm not happy with the limited loop time.  This is 2008, memory is dirt cheap.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.