Stereo Pedalboard

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Stereo Pedalboard

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      afullerton
      Participant

My pedalboard is in stereo with a Timefactor and a Modfactor. I have a gig coming up that will require me to be in mono. I want to make any re-wiring as easy as possible. Is it the input point that tells the factors if they should be in stereo or mono. That is, can I go stereo in and mono out on them?

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

You can go stereo in and mono out, however if there is nothing on the right (channel 2) stereo input you may not get the desired effect.  For instance in TF if you plug both inputs in and there is nothing on the channel 2 input you will not be feeding the B delay, and you will only hear one delay output.

Does that answer your question?

afullerton
      Participant

I think you answered my question, thank you. I just want to plug my guitar into the mono input of the TF, run the rest of the chain as it is (stereo), and use the mono output of whichever factor is last in the chain. So, if the Timefactor is first, it's being fed into the mono input with stereo output, which will feed everything else on both the left and right? Right? Smile

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.