Strange behavior for iPhone h9 app/preset lists.

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Strange behavior for iPhone h9 app/preset lists.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      bohan
      Eventide Staff
      lordradish wrote:

Hey, folks,

Usually I do all of my preset tweaking on my PC, but I decided to mess around from the iPhone app, and it did something weird. I have 68 presets on the pedal., When I sent them to the H9 app, it had a bunch of others one on there, all the way up to 99. No good! I went and deleted them all, but it kept filling them up with a looper preset, so I couldn't get any empty banks. I only wanted to add a preset or two, not have the 99 filled up. Is this a glitch, or did I do something wrong?

thanks.

What is the preset range on your H9 currently? 

lordradish
      Participant

The current range is 68.

I don’t think it’s a prob with the pedal, as this only happens on the iPhone.

camn
      Participant

The conceptual framework of the preset lists is from an alien planet.

The SHORT answer?

You cannot delete presets..once there is something there.. you can’t get tha ‘Insert Preset Here” slot again.

Easy workaround? Make an empty preset- like a reverb with everything set to Zero. Lable it “BLANK”. And copy that into every slot you want to be ’empty’.

Then.. set your range to only include whatever 68 or how many presets you want.

lordradish
        Participant
        camn wrote:

You cannot delete presets..once there is something there.. you can’t get tha ‘Insert Preset Here” slot again.

Easy workaround? Make an empty preset- like a reverb with everything set to Zero. Lable it “BLANK”. And copy that into every slot you want to be ’empty’.

How so? When II send the list to the pedal from the computer, it’s filled with empty slots. When it imports them from the pedal, to the iPhone, it’s filling them up?

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        lordradish wrote:

camn wrote:

You cannot delete presets..once there is something there.. you can't get tha 'Insert Preset Here" slot again.

Easy workaround? Make an empty preset- like a reverb with everything set to Zero. Lable it "BLANK". And copy that into every slot you want to be 'empty'.

How so? When II send the list to the pedal from the computer, it's filled with empty slots. When it imports them from the pedal, to the iPhone, it's filling them up?

Please try to change your H9's preset range to 1-99, and see if there are any more presets beyond preset 68. My guess is the presets are always there. When you transfer your preset list from computer to H9, it replaces the presets within the preset range of that preset list. However, the rest presets on H9 remain on it but you never go there. 

lordradish
      Participant

Hey, folks,

Usually I do all of my preset tweaking on my PC, but I decided to mess around from the iPhone app, and it did something weird. I have 68 presets on the pedal., When I sent them to the H9 app, it had a bunch of others one on there, all the way up to 99. No good! I went and deleted them all, but it kept filling them up with a looper preset, so I couldn’t get any empty banks. I only wanted to add a preset or two, not have the 99 filled up. Is this a glitch, or did I do something wrong?

thanks.

lordradish
      Participant

I will try that, thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.