• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      hermosaguitar
      Participant

how do i look at presets above bank 10?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

This question has been asked and answered at least 10 times – please read past forum posts and/or the User Manual.

kwbosch

Great customer service Eventide. Who gives a damn how many times it's been asked.

What would it take you to type this:

In System Mode, under Utility sub-menu choose BANKS to enable the rest the presets.

Ken

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I'm sorry, but we really need people to read Release Notes and the User Manual, as well as existing posts on this forum.

These are complex products and there is a lot of stuff that our users would benefit from knowing. They could also save themselves frustration and unhappiness.

Trazan

"I'm sorry, but we really need people to read Release Notes and the User Manual…"

Amen!

Reckedtrek

Although it really shouldn't be needed, it seems like this question gets asked over and over (and over) again. Maybe a sticky at the top of the page with the answer, as I'm sure it's not the last time it gets asked.

To anyone (and no one in particular, seruiously) who hasn't read the manual (RTFM) READ IT! It not only has the answer to this question, but it also has ALOT of great info that will help you get the most out of your Factor unit(s), allowing you to tap into not obvious features, customizing your pedal to how you want it to work/act.

The pedals aren't cheap (in price or quality)- why not get the most out of them?!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.