SuperAmbientDlys

Home Forums Products Vsig and Preset Development SuperAmbientDlys

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Dario

Hi, I have a question about the preset n. 2218 "SuperAmbientDlys", (H8000FW OS 5.5)

on the Info page, it says that : " …..Looping available w/multitap fdbkdly.."

well, despite I set both the fdbk value (on the Multitap page) and the fback level ( on the Masters page) to 100% and to -99/+99%, the sound decays and it's not possible to achieve an infinite looping sound. 

With the VSig I've also changed the fback level from -99% (default)  up to -100 or 100%, but nothing seems to change.Maybe there is a bug with that preset?

How can I achieve a infnite looping function?

Let me know,Thanks

Dario

Any idea/suggestions?

thanks

MFPhouse
      Participant

I think it´s not " looping " in the sense of a " Looper".

But if i tweak the Fback to 100% i get here a endless delay.

So , in this meaning everything is right.

Dario

I know that it's not a looper, at least a traditional one,

but if you read the Info page, it says : " Looping available w/multitap fdbkdly..",

I've set the Fdbk value to 100% on the Multitap page and Fdbk Level to 99% on the Master Parameters page (99% because it's the maximum default value allowed).

With VSig, I've changed and adjusted  that fback level from -99%/ 99% (default)  up to -100 or 100% but there is not and an endless delay, it decays after 1 minute circa.

I don't know why

MFPhouse
      Participant

Dario:

…it decays after 1 minute circa.

…how many minutes do you need ?Wink

Dario

for my purposes, I need of an infinite delay, also as described on the Info page of the preset…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.