Sync H9 presets & lists with iCloud

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Sync H9 presets & lists with iCloud

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      marcshur
      Participant

Would it be possible to sync H9 presets and lists to my Mac iCloud account. What I was thinking is to use a Symbolic Link from the H9 folder in my library to my iCloud account so all my computers and iOS deviced have access to the most current presets and lists. Would that work?

Thanks

Marc

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      marcshur wrote:

Would it be possible to sync H9 presets and lists to my Mac iCloud account. What I was thinking is to use a Symbolic Link from the H9 folder in my library to my iCloud account so all my computers and iOS deviced have access to the most current presets and lists. Would that work?

You can export/share all your presets or/and preset lists to anywhere on your iOS devices or Mac, and then import them.

marcshur
      Participant

I was hoping to cut out the export/import step by redirecting the originals in the library to a common location.

camn
      Participant

What about a networked Preset ~LIST~?

Like.. right now under preset lists I have a “source’ Column… it says 

–Phone–

–Device–

The ‘Phone’ lists are obviously saved locally on my phone.

The ‘Device’ list has to check my H9 and get the preset list there.

BUT.. there is a lot of blank space under that. Sure..if I had multiple H9s, they would be there, I am sure. Why not work an option for a Network location? iCloud, Google Drive, DropBox? Set it up once per instance of H9 control, people who are well netoworked can save a list to that location. Or copy a local list to there.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      marcshur wrote:
      I was hoping to cut out the export/import step by redirecting the originals in the library to a common location.

Well it is not that simple. A lot of users don't use iCloud and some of them don't use H9 Control with internet connection. That would cause many support issues if we do that way. I think now it's already easy to do so if you just share presets/preset lists and open them in your email or messanger or just AirDrop them.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.