Syncing H9 Control Presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Syncing H9 Control Presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      crismitchell
      Participant

I hope this messages makes sense.

I'd added and created some of my own user presets using H9 Control on my Macintosh. I'd like to somehow get those user presets onto my iPad and iPhone as i don't always use the H9 Control app on my mac more often on my iOS devices.

Is there a way to export or keep them synced between devices?

Cris…

gkellum
      Participant

Well, there are functions for exporting and importing presets.  Just look under the Settings button in the bottom right hand corner of H9 Control. There isn't a function though for keeping two different devices synced over time.  Some people for this reason have found it easier to stick to using just one device to work with the H9.  

crismitchell
      Participant

ok i have figured out how to import presets from H9 Control on the Mac.

I've created a New List with all my User Presets and have exported that list out.

Is there a way now to import that List of presets into the H9 Control App on the iPad? I do not see an import function on the iPad version.

gkellum
      Participant

You can just email yourself the list and save it on your iOS device to H9 Control either from the mail app or Safari. H9 Control should just find it and import it without your explicitly needing to import it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.