Syncing problems with TF and MF, Is This normal

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Syncing problems with TF and MF, Is This normal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      baidie
      Participant

First of all, these pedals are inspirationally awesome.Here's the problem. If I midi sync out from Timefactor to Modfactor, Tap Tempo via a boss FS-5U connected to timefactor which is set to quarter note triplets and modfactor is set to 4 bars on flanger, I get quarter note triplets with timefactor and quarter note modulation with modfactor. I change the value to 1 bar, 2 bar etc , but still quarter note modulations. So I midi sync out of the modfactor to timefactor and hook the fs-5u to modfactor, now I get my quarter note triplets with timefactor and modfactor 4 bar sweep.Yeah Baby cool. But is this normal? Due to the limited space on my pedal board and the location of the midi ports and the order I like my pedals it would be nice if I could midi out from timefactor to modfactor. I should mention that either way I had no bpm issues just tempo bars division on Modfactor. Thanks in Advance, You guys are doing a great job and these pedals are the creme of the Crop

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

Hi baidie,

Thanks for compliments.  Which software versions on Mod and Timefactor are you using?

baidie
      Participant

Hi, Sorry I realized right after I posted that I didn't mention the software versions. Both the MF and the TF are updated successfully to version 2.4.1 [5] Beta.After updating I initialized them both and then customized my settings for midi sync,  pedal function and patch range, etc.

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

You're right.  I reproduced this myself using the newest beta software.  We'll definitely look into it.  For now, as workaround, I would just use the Modfactor as a clock master. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.