Taking the TF into and out of bypass mode via CCsHow

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Taking the TF into and out of bypass mode via CCsHow

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      shows

How do you take the TF into and out of bypass mode via CCs, in my case with the Musicomlab efx II?

I have read all the forums that relate to this topic and have gotten some good info out of them, however not enough to slove my problems.

What do I assign to the following

RCV CH ?

RCV CTL?

and what ever else needs to be changed.

Also how would I have to assign the controller according to the assignments I made in the TF (in my case the Musicomlab)

Please help!

Thanks

achaput

In the RCV CTL section of TimeFactor's MIDI Menu you can set BYP to be controlled by the MIDI CC of your choice. You have to match the CC number to one that your Musicomlab can transmit.

You'll have to check your Musicomlab user guide on how to make it transmit MIDI CC.

Mr_Clean

Hi, any chance that the bypass "sense" reverse option discussed previously will be made available soon. This will then insure that Ground Control users will be able to bypass the TF / MF/ PF with the correct visual status feedback on both units, thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

This feature is in PF and is in the next eagerly awaited TF/MF release.

Mr_Clean

Ok did not realize its in the PF. Cant find reference to it in the manual anywhere. Can you point me to the page number ? thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It's in the list on page 47 of the User Manual.

tomasgunn
      Participant

I've tried to use this with my PF and my musicom EFX.

On their own, the bypass/activate CC messages work fine.  But if I make a patch that sends a PC and a CC (activate), then the PF will switch to the new preset, activate and then immediately deactivate (bypass) the pedal.

It looks like sending a PC message will activate the patch and then the CC that should activate the patch, toggles the mode to bypassed.  Strange.

Right now I have the PF in a loop on the EFX so this is not a big problem for me, but I'm curious if this is maybe a bug in the latest PF beta software?

Great product btw.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.