tap tempo in bank mode

Home Forums Products Stompboxes tap tempo in bank mode

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      superfly

If I use an external switch, can I tap the tempo even in the bank mode?

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

Hi Superfly,

If you use a 3 switch box with a TRS (tip ring sleeve) connector you can assign one of those swiches to tap. In fact, the default mode for the external switch, when the unit is in bank mode, should mirror the play mode functions.

superfly

Thank You!…I've read here about the Boss fs 5u which is a single switch box, I guess is not good for my purpouse (to be able to tap tempo in the bank mode)…can you suggest me a 3 switch box?

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

The FAQ section on any of the pedals' web pages has some good info in it, including the answer to your question. But, to answer it here: we have successfully used the DigiTech FS300.

goldglob

I bought one from 'red onion solutions' in the UK. Small size like an old MXR pedal so doesn't take up too much room on your board. Highly recommended. You want the 'triple momentary' in the 'general purpose' section.

superfly:

Thank You!…I've read here about the Boss fs 5u which is a single switch box, I guess is not good for my purpouse (to be able to tap tempo in the bank mode)…can you suggest me a 3 switch box?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.