TF entering Looper Mode problem

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TF entering Looper Mode problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mitch Rutman

Okay, just got the TF. Love it. But am I doing something wrong here? When in Play Mode if i step on the Left Switch that should begin recording a loop, right? Except when I step on the Left Switch I immediately go into a Bypass. Did i miss a step on the instructions or is this a glitch?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I'm guessing that you think you are in Looper mode when you are not. What does the display say just before you hit the switch to try and record ? Which of the Effect Leds to the left of the display is lit ?

To get into Looper you need to either load a Looper preset, or turn the Encoder until the Looper led is lit.

Mitch Rutman

Okay, so starting from the beginning… (stop me where I'm missing something)

Bank 1:1 – pristine.

Hold Right switch down for a few seconds – goes to play Mode, right?

Okay, now in play mode. Left switch has Red Light lit up.

Display says 1:1 DigiDly Left switch has Yellow Light lit up

Now if I step on Left switch I think (according to what i read) That i can begin a loop because the instructions say you must be in Play Mode.  But when i do step on left switch it just goes to bypass.

So clearly i'm missing something, that is probably ridiculously simple and i'm a moron, but please help a brother out. i obviously don't get what i'm supposed to be doing here.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

"To get into Looper you need to either load a Looper preset, or turn the Encoder until the Looper led is lit."

You are correct that you have to be in "play" mode before you can record a loop, but you also have to be in the looper – this is a specific effect that must be selected – it is not always there.

So, follow the instructions in the quoted line above. When you are in the Looper, the led beside "Looper" on the left of the display will be lit. Only when this is true can you start a recording.

Mitch Rutman

Thanks nick. I kept missing that. Appreciate you. 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.