TF expression pedal programming issue

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TF expression pedal programming issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      zmarshall50

I use a Roland EV-5 expression pedal to control the wet dry mix on my TF. Lately it's unresponsive to programming…it will not memorize the heel and toe positions as I set the lower and upper limits on the mix knob. Sometimes it chooses to affect parameters that I don't program like feedback. Also if I don't clean the pot in the EV-5 frequently with deoxit the display shows a continually fluctuating numerical value instead of showing the program name, I assume because the pot's value is drifting. Is there a better expression pedal to use. The EV-5 is relatively new.

jmusolino
      Participant

I'm also having the same programming problem with TF, MF, and PF, using an Ernie Ball VP Jr 25 pedal, also a very new pedal. The example that most comes to mind is using the pedal with PF to control the A-B harmony mix in Diatonic, while keeping FB at 0 in both positions (basically a modification of 1:1). But I'm finding that I can't get it to program with any of the pedals. Thanks…Joe

jmusolino
      Participant

I tried using a TRS cable with the EB Jr 25 and am now able to program the pedal. But the EV-5 has the same type of cable, doesn't it?

zmarshall50

Yes, TRS.

wilkinsi
      Participant

In my case, its not getting the pedal to work, its that the pedal operates functions I don't want and there's no way to reassign them. I'm gonna try again using my FV500L when I pick it up this week.

zmarshall50

That happens to me too with certain patches.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.