TF -> Midi ctrl. with two Exp. pedals

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TF -> Midi ctrl. with two Exp. pedals

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      moleskine

Hello!

I'm looking into different MIDI controlers for my TimeFactor and I was wandering if I can use a Midi controler with two expression pedals? I mean in a way that I could program both exp. pedals to do different things on the same patch, for example one controling the feedback and the other controling the delay time or whatever.

Or would it be possible to use one Exp. pedal via the Exp pedal out and another one on the MIDI controler to control different things?

Thanx!

IDeangelis

Hi

you can choose any of the described options. Obviously having 2 pedals on the pedalboard + another one directly to TF…will give you more options.

cheers

I

grozeil

Would there be a possibility to connect two exp. pedals to the TF directly in a next update, using the tip and the ring of the connector?

Thanks

IDeangelis

That is very unlikely, owed to hardware mods.

Best

I

moleskine

Thanx! Now I'm even more confused as what to buy.. Smile Or maybe i should build a custom midi multi-expression pedal controler with 3 or more of them pedals haha Big Smile

IDeangelis

Don't be confused. It's a matter of options you have. It depends on what exactly you want/need to do. There is no exact answer to this.

I

this thing looks like it will send up to 4 switchable cc's

Moog Music MP201 Multi-Pedal

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.