TF Midi shortcomings

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TF Midi shortcomings

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dack

I love my timefactor, but I am frustrated by a couple of shortcomings with the MIDI implimentation. Hopefully the firmware devs are reading this…

1. No midi clock out. I would love to sync my other effects to the TF's tempo, but it seems it only acts as a midi clock slave.

2. No midi messages for button presses (other than program change). My other thought with syncing tempo was to use the midi messages from the AUX switch I use for tap – but no such luck. The TF sends messages for all knob changes, but not for button presses (with the exception of preset changes). This should be trivial to impliment – why not?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Both of these issues are addressed in the next update. No published date yet, sorry.

dack

That is awesome news! Thank you very much for posting this and I look forward to the update.

Eldanko
      Participant

+1 on the midi clock out!!!  Just got my PitchFactor and was dismayed that I could not sync it to the TimeFactor's clock (without making the PF the clock source).  Can't wait for the next update!!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.