TF version 5- possible bug in Aux Sw K0 ?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TF version 5- possible bug in Aux Sw K0 ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      EdDrake
      Participant

Ever since updating to the last TF beta and then the newest version 5 update I can't get my 3 button Aux switch to work properly with K0.  I have tested my TRS cable with a multimeter and it's working fine. I like to program one of the 3 switches to toggle between a lower wet setting and a higher one which has been working fine for years. I tried using the Ring to trigger K0 which is how I've been using it. I can set the min value and the max value but when I go out of System mode back to bank mode it will work one time on the current preset but when I switch to a different preset it won't work at all. Thinking maybe one of the foot switches is faulty I switched K0 to be triggered by the Tip of the switch and I get the same exact behavior so now I'm beginning to think there's a bug.

Can someone confirm whether Aux Sw works with K0 as it should or is this a bug? If not please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I only use a few of the Aux Sw options and the other ones are working fine just not K0.

Also I really wish after every software update I didn't have to reprogram the pedal with the Aux Sw, kill dry, byp typ settings etc. In other words when I back up my settings and restore the pedal, I want ALL of my settings restored, everything. Once I restore the pedal it should be ready to use and I shouldn't have to spend any more time programming it to get back to the state before I updated the software which is a real PITA. Could this be possible in a future update?

Thanks!

EdDrake
      Participant

Can anyone confirm if Aux Sw is working? Specifically K0?

Thanks

gkellum
      Participant

We'll check and let you know.

gkellum
      Participant

Ok, it seems to be working fine for us unless you've enabled Catch-Up mode for the knobs. Do you have Catch-Up mode enabled?

EdDrake
      Participant

YES!!!

That's it! I need to write this stuff down because when it's a long time between software updates it's easy to forget. Of course if ALL of my settings were saved when I back up I wouldn't have to 😉 (hint, hint)

Thank you very much!  Merry Christmas!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.