Thanks for the free license for the H9 Series Plug-in Bundle!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Thanks for the free license for the H9 Series Plug-in Bundle!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      cljfford
      Participant

I want to thank Eventide for sharing their hard work on the desktop plugins with your stomp box H9 Max customers. I am really excited to play with your algorithms in my DAW, since I am usually too pressed for time and space to run outboard cables, in my home studio. I am sad that the Core model won’t be made anymore, and that the product has reached its ultimate evolution because the bonus algorithms have been super fun and pleasantly surprising. The H9 is all grown up… [Dabs eyes] It’s a wonderful tool and I hope to use it for a long time to come.

I am excited to see what you’re cooking up next.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

On behalf of the Eventide team, thank you for taking the time to write, cljfford. Our hope is that the H9 Max and the H9 Series plug-ins continue to inspire you to have fun making cool sounds. Enjoy them!

joeydego
      Participant

Agreed. Thrilled to receive this as well. Also, thanks for all the hard work in porting over these for the H9000, too. I probably use them more than anything. Nice to know I have them now as VSTs as well. My H9000 really only comes into play during mixing, so now I can use these VSTs to write with, too. 

Bodde
      Participant

Yes thank you Eventide for the free bundle!!

I have one question though: I just installed the bundle. I run two versions of Cubase on the same computer. On Cubase 7 I can’t see the installed plugins at all. On Cubase 9 they all work. Isn’t the H9 bundle supported by Cubase 7? Is the problem with Cubase or with the plugins?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Correct.

aljen
      Participant

Hello there, may I thank you too for making the Plug-in available for free for H9 users. I almost missed it since I rarely look at newsletters, no matter from whom they come. 🙂 This may be subject to change. 

The really great thing about the plug in are IMHO all the presets that come along with it. All these signature, artist stuff, you name it. It’s like some new psychostimulant available now for the pedal, too. I transferred some of the presets to my H9 Max box: surely is the H9 a gorgeous sound design monster on its own, but honestly, I didn’t expect that plethora of new sonic worlds within. Some of the presets unleashed the actual power now. It gave me a lot of inspiration as well as AHA!-Effects. It was almost like getting a whole new effect box for free. Thumbs up. 

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      Bodde wrote:
      I run two versions of Cubase on the same computer. On Cubase 7 I can’t see the installed plugins at all. On Cubase 9 they all work. Isn’t the H9 bundle supported by Cubase 7? Is the problem with Cubase or with the plugins?

Assuming you’re using a Mac, but are you running Cubase 7 in 32-bit mode? That could be the problem, as the H9 Bundle is only compatible with 64-bit systems on Macs.

Bodde
      Participant
      joecozzi wrote:
      Bodde wrote:
      I run two versions of Cubase on the same computer. On Cubase 7 I can’t see the installed plugins at all. On Cubase 9 they all work. Isn’t the H9 bundle supported by Cubase 7? Is the problem with Cubase or with the plugins?

Assuming you’re using a Mac, but are you running Cubase 7 in 32-bit mode? That could be the problem, as the H9 Bundle is only compatible with 64-bit systems on Macs.

Yes I am on Mac. Cubase 7 is 32 bit and Cubase 9 is 64 bit. So the bundle only works on 64 bit?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.