Thanks to Jerome at support – H9 Plugin issues

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Thanks to Jerome at support – H9 Plugin issues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      makzimia
      Participant

Hi all,

Just wanted to make a shout out to Jerome, although I am sure he is very busy, solved my issues with H9 Bundle not all showing up in Studio One Pro 5.1.1.

For all those who ever have an issue that shouldn’t have happened missing plugins that just don’t show up…

This is the actual fix if you have everything correct otherwise.

navigate to C:Users<username>AppDataRoamingPreSonusStudio One 5 and move the x64 folder there to the desktop. Then start Studio One. This should prompt a rescan of all plugins.

Cheers,

Tony

joeydego
      Participant
      makzimia wrote:

Hi all,

Just wanted to make a shout out to Jerome, although I am sure he is very busy, solved my issues with H9 Bundle not all showing up in Studio One Pro 5.1.1.

For all those who ever have an issue that shouldn’t have happened missing plugins that just don’t show up…

This is the actual fix if you have everything correct otherwise.

navigate to C:Users<username>AppDataRoamingPreSonusStudio One 5 and move the x64 folder there to the desktop. Then start Studio One. This should prompt a rescan of all plugins.

Cheers,

Tony

Would this have worked by simply scanning for new plugins upon startup? 

makzimia
      Participant

Sadly no. Nothing had worked :). If you saw the chain that led to that last step, you’d understand. 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.