The H90 sold out?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes The H90 sold out?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      silver_mica
      Participant

Oh, wow, there aren’t any H90 units left =(

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

We appreciate your patience as we work to build more.

chris-bojo
      Participant

Any ETA on when more units will be sent to Sweetwater? Ordered mine a few weeks ago.

jerrycharles
      Participant

Bringing this to the top. Any estimate on when new H90s will ship?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Small batches of H90 will ship in January and then it will most likely be until March before we have more. Guaranteed these units are already accounted for from dealers that offer pre-orders. My best recommendation is to do so with a dealer you trust.

chris-bojo
        Participant

Have the January units shipped yet?

philh0954
      Participant

Small batches of H90 will ship in January and then it will most likely be until March before we have more. Guaranteed these units are already accounted for from dealers that offer pre-orders. My best recommendation is to do so with a dealer you trust.

I was just wondering if Sweetwater will get any units from the small batch of H90’s shipping in January. Unfortunately I received one from them in December but had to return it due to a problem with the unit.. I’m hoping it’ll be replaced soon.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Yes, Sweetwater will get some.

philh0954
      Participant

Yes, Sweetwater will get some.

Thanks. You just made my day!

corbeano
      Participant

Im going to sell mine. I did register it.

The unit works and sounds great, just too much for me. Just need to figure out how to unregister and put it up for sell.

brockstar
      Participant

Im going to sell mine. I did register it. The unit works and sounds great, just too much for me. Just need to figure out how to unregister and put it up for sell.

Go to the little “person icon” at top right of the page here and click “my account” and there you’ll see your registered H90, and a button below it should say “deregister”.

chris-bojo
      Participant

Have all units shipped out? When will the next batches ship?

markusmars
      Participant

Any updates on when Sweetwater will receive their pre-orders placed in December? Thanks!

chris-bojo
      Participant

Bump on when Sweetwater will receive units for pre-orders placed in December.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

We do not know how Sweetwater decides to allocate the quantities they get based on customers’ order date, as we are not privy to that information. They get shipments every month. Best to check with your sales engineer.

funkybot
      Participant

I ordered an H90 back in February from Musician’s Friend and they’re now indicating that my order may not ship out until July. Are components in short supply or demand way higher than anticipated?

WrendorWC
      Participant

I just got mine from Sweetwater this past week.  Ordered it in early February.  So hopefully yours comes soon!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.