The TremoloPan just has a little delay…

Home Forums Products Stompboxes The TremoloPan just has a little delay…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Howie Wang
      Participant
      Hi,

As I was setting a TremoloPan preset on my H9, I found there is a problem with the pedal. When I change another effect to the tremolo, it seems that the effect doesn’t start from the note I play, sometime there is a little delay, but sometime it goes well. As the effect is set to a square wave trem, it is a true disaster when it doesn’t sync to the song’s tempo. 

At first I think it may be something wrong with my Boss ES-8 system so I remove the H9 out of it but the problem is still there.

Can anyone help me about this issue?Thanks a lot!

camn
      Participant

Can we hear it?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Howie Wang wrote:

As I was setting a TremoloPan preset on my H9, I found there is a problem with the pedal. When I change another effect to the tremolo, it seems that the effect doesn't start from the note I play, sometime there is a little delay, but sometime it goes well. As the effect is set to a square wave trem, it is a true disaster when it doesn't sync to the song's tempo. 

Hi Howie,

You may have your Boss ES-8 send a CC to your H9 when you switch to the TremoloPan algorithm, and map this CC to "TAP". Hitting Tap once can restart the tremolo.

Howie Wang
        Participant
        bohan wrote:

Howie Wang wrote:

As I was setting a TremoloPan preset on my H9, I found there is a problem with the pedal. When I change another effect to the tremolo, it seems that the effect doesn’t start from the note I play, sometime there is a little delay, but sometime it goes well. As the effect is set to a square wave trem, it is a true disaster when it doesn’t sync to the song’s tempo. 

Hi Howie,

You may have your Boss ES-8 send a CC to your H9 when you switch to the TremoloPan algorithm, and map this CC to “TAP”. Hitting Tap once can restart the tremolo.

Will try it, thanks a lot!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.