Time Factor from Bank to manual

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Time Factor from Bank to manual

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      georgev
      Participant

I have a Tricky one. I have set a setting to my manual mode and then I go to one of my banks and play. When I return to the manual mode the pedal have keep the settings of the last bank preset that I've used. Is there a solution for that ?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Don't quite understand your terminology. My best guess is that by manual mode you mean using the knobs, while playing in the banks means loading new presets.

If this is the case, what you are finding is how the box works – it only has one preset loaded at any time, and this can be overwritten either by turning a knob, or by loading another preset.

bmilikic
      Participant

Same here. That means I need to alter/move every knob to get desired effect.

Device should have a kind of "last manual entered preset" which will of course follow physical state of knobs.

Example:

I have a double delay effect memorized on BANK 2:2. When I go to Manual mode in which I have Dly/Mix full on A, Feedback B on 0, I will still have double delay from last preset on BNAK 2:2. I need to alter Dly Mix to kill second delay.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.