Time Factor ‘Line’ Noise

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Time Factor ‘Line’ Noise

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      masch

Greetings, I've been having some trouble with my Time Factor lately. Whenever the switches are turned to 'Line' in the back there's a loud, chorusy noise coming from the Time Factor, almost like a sustained note going on in every preset I use. Could you please tell me what could be wrong with it? Regards, Euripides

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Is it possible that you are using it in a parallel effects loop, or any other way in which the input is externally mixed with its output ?

If you are, you may need to rethink the setup. At a minimum, use the KILLDRY feature.

If not, and you get this noise when connected guitar –  TF – amp, there is a fault and you should contact support@eventide.com

masch

Thank you for the reply. The setup I used ha been the same for the past two years and that is the TF is connected via the RG16 from RJM Technology (audio / loop switcher rack) through the amp's Series FX loop. The pedal is set to 'Line' and while I'm not so sure whether the Killdry is on I've tried it with bith on and off and the problem remained the same.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.