TIME FACTOR MIDY BYPASS WITH PROGRAM CHANGE

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TIME FACTOR MIDY BYPASS WITH PROGRAM CHANGE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      florindo
      Participant

Hi ,

I need to  controll the onoff  Time factor   by pass function with midi controller  but my midi controller  not support the Midi CC so i need to onoff the by pass with Midi Program Change.

Please help me for a solution

for example in pitch factor is possible controll via midi the onoff bypass with Midi Program Change, why not in tome and mode factor?

Thank you

oyarsa
      Participant

The Time Factor will allow control of the Bypass/Active function through the use of MIDI continuous controller numbers 0 to 99, or by use of the MIDI Pitch Bend, but not through MIDI Program Change messages.

Program Change messages are used to switch banks.

Hopefully your MIDI Controller can send pitch bend or at least some continuous controller messages. 

florindo
      Participant

no,

unfortunately my pedalboard support only progrma change.

however the pitch factor support onoff with program change ..

oyarsa
      Participant

Have you considered using Aux Switches?….It appears that Toggle Bypass/Active is controllable via these switches…….or, perhaps upgrade to a more comprehensive MIDI Controller.

As a keyboardist, my instruments handle all the MIDI implementation, but I can see you may need to upgrade…good luck! Cool

florindo
      Participant

For the eventide staffsupport:

why the Pich mode can be  onoff bypass with Program Change and Time and Mode Factor not?

would be sufficient a litte software upgrade for add this function as well the Time and Mode

wait you reply

thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.