Time Factor: OUTPUT 1 less volume than OUTPUT 2 when in stereo

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Time Factor: OUTPUT 1 less volume than OUTPUT 2 when in stereo

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      DG_Sanz

Hi all

I’ve recently started using two amps at gigs. I love the rich and full sound that comes out of Time Factor when running in stereo.

However, I’ve noticed that, when running it in stereo, OUT1 delivers less volume (about 3dB less) than OUT2.

This happens no matter if the preset is active or inactive. Even with the pedal turned off it shows the same behavior.

I’ve tried switching cables, nothing. I recorded directly from both outputs into a DAW. Nothing again.

It seems that OUT1 delivers less volume that OUT2 when using the pedal in stereo.

This doesn’t happen when running it in mono. In mono, each OUT has the same level, I tried it.

Any possible solution?

Thanks in advance

gkellum
      Participant

Are you running a stereo signal into the TimeFactor or a mono signal?  When you look at the input and output level meters in H9 Control (for instance), do you see the level difference there that you're hearing?  

DG_Sanz

Hi,
      Thanks for your reply.
      I’m running a mono signal. And yes, the bumeter in H9 control app show one channel is quieter than the other.

ulrichanders
      Participant

I’ve got the same problem, less signal on one of the two outputs and I’m running a mono signal in my Time Factor (guitar–> TF–> stereo out to mixer). How to solve this?

maxigtr

Hello, i have the same problem. but using all in mono, i connect guitar to imput 1 and put the output 2 direct to the amp, and the volume its higher. why this? thanks

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        maxigtr wrote:

Hello, i have the same problem. but using all in mono, i connect guitar to imput 1 and put the output 2 direct to the amp, and the volume its higher. why this? thanks

Is the effect on or not? What is the value of the Delay Mix knob?

maxigtr

It happen with the TF in ON and OFF. And no matter dly mix were. All in A or all in B its the same. Output A have less volume

maxigtr
        maxigtr wrote:
        It happen with the TF in ON and OFF. And no matter dly mix were. All in A or all in B its the same. Output A have less volume

Output 1 sorry

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        maxigtr wrote:

If you connect your TF to your PC/Mac, and open the level meters in the “Pedal Settings” screen of the H9 Control, can you see the difference between 2 Output channels?

mefife
      Participant

Same issues as above. meters in the app look fine, but left output is significantly lower.

Mateiradu
      Participant

hey, I have the same problem with a Timefactor bought just this week. Why is this happening and how I can solve this?

bohan
        Eventide Staff

Have you tried reinstalling the software in Eventide Device Manager?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.