Time Factor Reverse not working properly

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Time Factor Reverse not working properly

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Myujishan

I'm having an issue when I switch from a Reverse preset to a preset of another type (Digital Delay let's say) and when I go back to a Reverse preset the mix is totally dry… BUT when I move the wet/dry knob a bit, it comes back in. This is across all of my Reverse presets, and only started happening after I updated. Thoughts/similar problems?

ndeshpande
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

Hi,

Is the preset's mix set to 0% wet (100% dry)? Also, which version of the software are you running?

Thank you,

Nikhil

Myujishan

Nikhil,

The preset is 100% wet. But I'm also noticing it across the other effects/presets, not just Reverse (with wet mix rangin from 3% to 100%). It will just randomly be a dry signal, then if I switch presets (say from 2.1 to 2.2 then back to 2.1) it will be ok again. And I have catchup enabled, so I know it's not due to accidentally bumping the mix knob.

I'm running 3.5.0 (4)

Thank you,

Jeff

ndeshpande
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

Hi,

It shouldn't be happening accross multiple algorithms… back up your presets and initialize the unit. If that doesn't work I'd suggest contacting support@eventide.com. I'll see if I can't think of anything else it could be in the meantime as well. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.