Time Factor update problems

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Time Factor update problems

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      rjohns1
      Participant

Hey guys, got a strange problem. I own all three pedals. I was working on updating all of them this morning. My pitch and mod factor pedals were found and the update worked flawlessly. However, the update utility will not find the timefactor. Interestingly though, if I go into the tools, list devices menu, I see the timefactor in the menu. what gives? If it finds it in this window, why not to update it? Very frustrated. I downloaded the latest update utilty, and am running it on mac with the latest version of snow leopard. Thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

First, disconnect all other USB devices from your computer. If it's still no good, try another computer.

rjohns1
      Participant

Got it working. My audio interface, a MOTU 828mkii, was the problem. Once I disconnected it, the software found it. It has midi, that is what I am assuming was the problem, even though it is firewire.

Skerikmusic
      Participant

Hello,

Is using a different computer really the only option if you have no other USB devices connected?

I'm using a Macbook 10.6.5… Pitchfactor update can't find the pedal. Thanks.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It's either that or leave your computer with us for many weeks so we can look at it.

Apart from known issues, it is hard for us to do a remote diagnosis of computer problems which are usually beyong our control. Sorry

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.