timefactor 2.0 software update [beta]

Home Forums Products Stompboxes timefactor 2.0 software update [beta]

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      derma_tek

is there a list anywhere of what's been updated in 2.0 ?

cl516
      Participant

if you run the update program for the beta with the timefactor hooked up,
      i think the list was in the help file? it's a great update, lots of fun.

derma_tek

cl516:

if you run the update program for the beta with the timefactor hooked up, i think the list was in the help file? it's a great update, lots of fun.

thanks a bunch for your help 🙂 

i did the update last night, with great success. it was very easy, after i figured out that i had to manually put it into update mode 🙂

a great update indeed, i love the idea of being able to update the os and expand the functions of these pedals, i can't wait to hear modfactor.

MonkeyBoy

I was hoping the problem with the looper would be fixed(the blip at the end of the loop when holding a sustained note over the end/start time) It has been lessened, but the problem is still there. If it isn't completely fixed within a couple weeks I'm gonna return the unit to where I bought it.

kagakuninja

Yeah, the loop problem bugs me too.

MonkeyBoy

I talked to support and they suggested to try manually setting the loop time before recording…no deal. Dropout/blip still happens. They may get it fixed but I may have returned the unit for a refund by then. They didn't seem all that concerned with the problem either.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.