TimeFactor Active SpillOver – key to your professional sound! I can’t believe nobody thought of this!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TimeFactor Active SpillOver – key to your professional sound! I can’t believe nobody thought of this!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Ok, I'm really mad that nobody thought about this since seamless sound changes are a key to sounding very professional on stage.

Why can't we have the tail of the delay keep going on when we deactivate the delay?

For example, suppose I'm playing a solo with a huuuugge delay and tons of effects. Then I have to switch for the rhythm part by deactivating the delay. Wouldn't it be absolutely killer to hear the fading delay taps on the first chords that I play? I mean, this is how a lot of stuff is done in the studio. Why can't we have this live?

If only I could design my very own ideal delay pedal (the TF is very close to it, I have to mention), this would be the most significant function in it. I would like to hear comments from other TF users as well as from support, if this could be made in the update.

Thank you and best regards from Russia.

yeah i noticed that, i am using modfactor and timefactor and i think only the timefactor has a spill setting but it doesn't seem to work, at least not the way you described which is what i was expecting, you have spill on, turn off your delay and your repeats still finish

also i think you should be able to turn it on while playing and have it just take one riff and delay it like curtis mayfield does on his vocals, or eddie hazel

dissever

it works like that if you changethe bypass ro dsp/effects. The only thing im not completely happy with is the byoass still isnt completely seemless like on boss delays

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.