timefactor and ableton

Home Forums Products Stompboxes timefactor and ableton

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      dhartley

how would i go about using timefactor through ableton? ive tried to configure it about im getting no audio?

ameyrairikar

are you trying yo configure timefactor as your audio interface or just trying to use it in a FX loop ?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Not sure what you are expecting it to do.

dhartley

Just in fx loop

ndeshpande
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

Can you tell us a bit more about your setup? It would be particularly useful to know what your signal chain is, what audio interface you are using, and how you're currently trying to use the TimeFactor. 

dhartley

I have a xone 92, native instruments audio 10, traktor pro 2, ableton live 8 and MacBook pro.

I want to use the timefactor effects in sync with the audio from either traktor or ableton. 

ndeshpande
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

In that case, you should be able to just put the TimeFactor in one of the aux send/returns on the NI Pro 2 or the A&H Xone, depending on how you have Ableton configured and which device you want controlling the TimeFactor's levels. To synchronize your TimeFactor with Ableton, just connect a MIDI cable from the MIDI Out of the NI Pro 2 to the MIDI In on the Timefactor. 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.