TimeFactor Billboard display

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TimeFactor Billboard display

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sonogram

I’ve just acquired a TimeFactor delay. Is it possible to change what is shown in the Billboard display after knobs have been used to change parameters? At the moment, once a parameter has been changed, the display returns to the name of the effect, ‘DigitalDelay’, ‘VintageDelay’, ‘TapeEcho’ or whatever. I would like to see the value of the parameter I have just changed displayed until another parameter is changed. Is that possible? Thanks.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – this is the way it was intended to work. If you change a parameter its value is displayed for a few seconds, then it goes back to what it was doing before.

Sonogram
        nickrose wrote:

Sorry – this is the way it was intended to work. If you change a parameter its value is displayed for a few seconds, then it goes back to what it was doing before.

Thanks for your reply. It would be useful if a parameter change could remain until another change or at least remain in the display for a little longer. It disappears very fast. Maybe this might be considered in the next software updates.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.