Timefactor: Can you use Repeat function from Play mode while in the Bank mode?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor: Can you use Repeat function from Play mode while in the Bank mode?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      truck

I love the Repeat function from Play mode, but i'd like to use it in Bank mode, is that possible with the expression pedal?  

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

You will probably need an AUX SWITCH or a MIDI controller to use the RPT function in preset mode. See the UM for more info.

mr. limbic

Yes you can, but you will need an auxiliary controller. I use the Digitech FS3. It is a small 3 button footswitch that you can assign any number of parameters on the TF to. I have my 3 buttons setup as follows: Far right button is bank up, middle button is bank down, and left button is the hold function+play mode switch. I have both set like this bc when I engage the hold function it will automatically switch my pedal to play mode and then when I am done with the hold I press it again, the hold releases and it auto switches back to bank mode. THis works really well for me, let me know if you need any other help. I highly recommend an aux switch like the digitech to make it more usable live.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.