Timefactor delay not engaging. Please help!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor delay not engaging. Please help!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      seandowns
      My timefactor is powering up normally but when I hit "active" the delay and light won't turn on. It has worked normally for almost a year. I have tried rebooting, switching presets, factory reset, etc to no avail. 

That particular switch works cause it works and lights up in looper mode. Just not in any delay mode

It is on the newest firmware. But I can't reinstall because now for some reason it's not being recognized by my computer (it has before)
      nickrose
      Eventide Staff

First try a "Restore Factory System Settings." (see UM).

If this fails, look under SYSTEM SETTINGS (UTILITY) and check the Serial Number under SER#. Then email support@eventide.com, giving this value, along with your actual Serial Number (on Box or bottom of unit).

If the value reads as INVALID, the unit will have to go back, so best to do this before the warranty expires.

seandowns

i have tried all that. I have factory reset 3 times. i did notice though that my serial reads invalid. it has never read that before. I have already registered it in the past. It has within a day (software wise) just died. nothing happened between the day it worked and the day it stopped working. it was sitting on my board.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

My previous comments apply – support@eventide.com. Please give your full serial number (on box or sticker on bottom of unit) as well as complete purchase details.

boyce89976
      Participant

Mine did the exact same thing tonight.  Worked fine last night, turned it on for the first time today to find exactly what seandowns describes above.  Tried the system restore 3 times, tried updating, but pedal is not recognized.  I bought mine used and the previous owner unregistered the unit, and I have registered it.  PLEASE HELP.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry you are having trouble. Please see my reply above.

Canh0to

Hi, I have the same problem with pitchfactor, i emailed yesterday support with my details, how long does it take to get an answer?

Regards,

Tiago

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.