timefactor: expression pedal and program mode tips?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes timefactor: expression pedal and program mode tips?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ybakos

I've just started using an Ernie Ball VP Jr. 25k Active with my TimeFactor and have been getting a little annoyed and wondering if any of you players have some tips.

My issue is that it enters program mode before heel-down and toe-down. For example, it causes the TimeFactor to enter program mode at about pedal levels 6 and 94. My expectation is that it should enter program mode at 0 and 100 (full up/down as the manual states).

Another gripe I have is that any time you want your pedal at the max (100), you're also causing the TimeFactor to enter program mode.

Do any of you have some tips for dealing with this behavior? Or am I just ignorant about how this thing is supposed to work?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

You are correct about how it works. There is about a 5% margin at each end to make it easier to hit the program modes. A pedal will not always reach exactly 0 or 100.

The next release will still cause it to enter program mode at full up or down, but will quit within a few seconds if no knobs are turned, so it should not trouble you.

herb

when will be the next release?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.