TimeFactor: How to assign different CC to the same parameter ?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TimeFactor: How to assign different CC to the same parameter ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Doc Plus

Hi,

I have tried to assign different CC to the same parameter following the manual but it didn't work.

My goal is for example to assign CC6 to vary the delay time A and the feedback time B using an expression pedal, but also assign CC24 to vary only the delay time A. How can I do this ?

When I assign CC6 to the delay time A, it works, I can vary it with my expression pedal (for example preset 24 of my midi footcontroller). After I also assign CC24 to the delay time A … it works (preset 48 of my midi footcontroller)… but when I go back to the preset 24 of my midi footcontrolle, the expression pedal do nothing. It's like the TimeFactor only remembers that I assigned CC24 to the delay time A.

Please Help !

Doc Plus.

Doc Plus

I got the answer from a member of Audiofanzine forum.

To vary different parameters simultaneously with the expression pedal, we have to assign a CC (72 for example) on the RCV CTL menu. "Pedal" was added on the update, so it doesn't exist in the manual. Eventide should update the manual.Wink For each preset, we have to set the min and max value of the desired parameters with the expression pedal, and finally save the preset.

So this the way to vary different parameters simultaneously with the expression pedal, but to vary one parameter at a time, I will continue to use one CC / parameter (CC0 for KBO, CC1 for KB1, …). It's easier and faster.

Snold

I have the same problem. Assigning two or more MIDI CC to the same parameter doesn?t work. I followed example in the manual and I have the latest OS. (2.0.3)

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, it would be really useful to have this option because of the low resolution on MIDI CC.

Snold

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.