Timefactor how to set equal repeat volume

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor how to set equal repeat volume

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      csipas
      i want to copy (modeling) my old presets from my EHX Memory Man hazarai delay stompbox. I could modeling almost everything except one things. EHX has a multi tap funcition: 

"Sets the relative volume for each repeat. Setting the DECAY knob to the center (12 o’clock) will make each Repeat playback at equal volume." (EHX Manual)

So there I can set the repeat volume to be equal during the repeating.

I like this sound very much, can I somehow modeling this in the Timefactor?

I couldn't find in the Timefactor manual such a option..

thanks for the answer
      achaput

If you want more than one repeat to have the same volume try the Multitap algorithm. There's a Taper control that lets you set different values for repeat curves.

-Alan

Mairos

Hello Csipas! can you give your contact or how to write to p.m.? Want to ask about your post.

csipas wrote:

i want to copy (modeling) my old presets from my EHX Memory Man hazarai delay stompbox. I could modeling almost everything except one things. EHX has a multi tap funcition: 

“Sets the relative volume for each repeat. Setting the DECAY knob to the center (12 o’clock) will make each Repeat playback at equal volume.” (EHX Manual)

So there I can set the repeat volume to be equal during the repeating.

I like this sound very much, can I somehow modeling this in the Timefactor?

I couldn’t find in the Timefactor manual such a option..

thanks for the answer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.