Seem to be starting to have some issues with my Timefactor. Started recently when the device just started to randomly display parameter changes in the interface without it being touched. Reboot stopped it but now I've noticed that when it boots it isn't loading the preset that's stated on the device. If I select another and then go back it seems to load fine.
Tried connecting it to H9 control on my PC which failed (could connect to my ipad!).
Used the update application which stated that I needed to reboot in update mode and once I did this I could see firmware version which is latest. Reboot in normal mode and again the update app and H9 can't connect successfully.
The device also seems to be unstable with some patches fine and then when reloaded much wetter – just lots of strangeness!