timefactor issues

Home Forums Products Stompboxes timefactor issues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      floyd01
      Participant

Hey guys; I just bought one the timefactors pedals and have a couple of ?. first i am running this pedal thru my genz benz black pearls fx loop. it is a serial line level loop, When i turn up my preamp level past 3 on the front of the amp, it clips the pedal, but only when i hit my guitar strings. the clip remains lit when i play but goes off when i stop. I have the pedal set to line level on both the input and output. Is this normal? And my other ? is i try'd to down load the update for this pedal and it gets to 17% downloaded and it stops every time, and gives me a user name and password error. I'm logged on ,I don't understand why it is doing this? I only have a 56k connection. I don't know what im doing wrong. I have the pedal in the update ready state and the software recognizes the pedal but it won't complete the download .Any help would be appreciated.

achaput

Hi Floyd,

We are currently looking into a V2.0 Beta bug with the Peak LED coming on prematurely when Output is set to Line. This should not affect the audio, just the LED itself.

Alan

floyd01
      Participant

thanx alan but im not running v2.0 i can't get the download to complete i'm running version 1.1 thanx scot

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.