Timefactor Left and Right Stereo Intermittent

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor Left and Right Stereo Intermittent

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Echohead
      Participant

Hi all. 

I have a Timefactor that sometimes places different delays on the same side of stereo. 

Yes, the input is stereo from a stereo pedal.

Yes, the stereo output is happening.

It’s just that on SOME saved patches with two different delay settings (like 1/8 and 1/4), BOTH delays come out of both amps.

This is not true of the FILTERPONG setting. That one does bounce back and forth properly.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Echohead

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Echohead wrote:

I have a Timefactor that sometimes places different delays on the same side of the stereo. It's just that on SOME saved patches with two different delay settings (like 1/8 and 1/4), BOTH delays come out of both amps. This is not true of the FILTERPONG setting. That one does bounce back and forth properly. Any ideas?

Hi, when you have a stereo in and out setting, you need to set the DELAY MIX to A10+B10 to get 2 delays completely separate. You may refer to the algorithm manual:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.eventide.downloads/Product+Manuals/H9AlgorithmGuide+V10.pdf

It describes how the DELAY MIX knob works, in both MONO or STEREO settings. 

Echohead
      Participant

Ahhh! Nice one. Never thought to look at the H9 support docs. Super thanks. Echohead.

setkikik

Thank you for the information provided, this is very helpful to me.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.