TimeFactor Looper access in H9 Control

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TimeFactor Looper access in H9 Control

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      KCStratman
      Participant

Hello, I have updated my TF and H9 firmware and software and reinitialized, but I do not see the TF Looper algorithm in H9 Control or any presets with Looper displayed. Am I looking for something that isn't there? Also where are the detailed operating instructions for the updated Looper version?

Thanks!

gkellum
      Participant

Well, you need to have the latest version of H9 Control installed, v1.6.  You can check what version you have by clicking on the Settings button in the bottom right corner of the screen and going to About.

If you have the latest version installed, you should find the Looper algorithm grouped under the TimeFactor algorithms (in the Algorithm screen) at the bottom of the list.  When you open up any Looper preset, by click on the Info button in the top of the screen, a detailed help file will open up.

KCStratman
      Participant

Got it. the H9 Control didn't take the update from 1.5.3 to 1.6.0 the first time, but after reinstalling the H9 Control updated software I see it all now…Thanks for the quick support!

andrewloh

Just got the software update 5.1.0[3] and already have v.1.6.1 installed. But can't find the tf looper in the algorithm screen under time factor

gkellum
      Participant

andrewloh:

Just got the software update 5.1.0[3] and already have v.1.6.1 installed. But can't find the tf looper in the algorithm screen under time factor

The latest version of H9 Control is v2.0.1 for Mac and Windows and v2.0.0 for iOS. Please upgrade to the latest version and you should see it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.