Timefactor looper mode problem

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor looper mode problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      stevenew
      Participant

Hi, 

Got my Timefactor a week ago, superb pedal – I love it. I have updated it to the latest 2.4.1[5] beta software, all has been fine till today.

I have the TF bypass set to 'relay', in bank mode and in play mode with the delays everything seems to work as it should (I am only using the foot-switches on the TF).

I switch to Looper mode, press the record foot-switch create a loop, hit the record foot-switch again, overdub, switch off record, hit stop foot-switch, hit play foot-switch etc, everything works as it should. Press the stop foot-switch, then press the stop & middle foot-switch to empty the loop, then start again to record a new loop, all lights and readouts seem correct but when I close the loop nothing plays back its silent. If I exit Looper mode to one of the delays and then go back to Looper it works fine the first time but soon as I empty the loop and try a new loop I get silence.

If I go to utility and change bypass type from 'relay' to DSP and go back to Looper it works fine after emptying the loop as it should.

A couple of days ago I am sure the looper was working fine with Bypass set to 'relay'.

I appreciate I could be doing something stupid but what, prior to going in to Looper tonight I was messing with various settings in play mode.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Steve

stevenew
      Participant

Hi,

I still have this issue with the latest 2.4.2 software. I would really like to know if this is a problem with my timefactor only, a known issue or a problem with me doing something stupid!

Other than this I have found the Timefactor to be excellent.

Thanks

Steve

rumblefuzz
      Participant

Yep, same here.

Right now I don't have acces to the unit so I can't give you any more details, but I've experienced the same thing as well. I'm only able to work on 1 loop and after that I have to go to another mode and back to the looper to get it working again.

stevenew
      Participant

Hi,

I emailed the guys at Eventide directly about this and they have confirmed it is a bug and should be corrected in the net software update. I was beginning to think I was the only one to have this issue! For now changing the bypass mode to DSP gets round it.

Thanks

Steve

100nka

Hello

I had the same problem after updating , but when I re-initialized it's gone!

I simply took the advise to restore factory settings after uptading. It worked out the issue.

Best

Tom

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.