Timefactor MIDI CC

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor MIDI CC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      acsewalk

I am in the process of configuring a MIDI setup between my Timefactor, Timeline, and M9, where the TF is the controller.  So far everything I have tried works great (syncing clock, each TF preset sending to recall a TL preset).

I currently have one switch of my E3D controller (tip, I believe) setup to bypass the TF.  I would like this switch to also bypass the Timeline, but the CC only goes to 99 on the Tip?  Timeline bypass is 102.  Any way to make it work?

Also, this one may be way out there but I am pretty new to MIDI controlling, but any way to have the Timeline send different CC on different MIDI channels?

brock
      Participant
      Quote:
      … the CC only goes to 99 on the Tip?  Timeline bypass is 102.  Any way to make it work?

Currently, I can only think of additional hardware or computer-based software solutions.  Or some future firmware update from Eventide.  Many manufacturers around since the dawn of MIDI seem to prefer using 100 of the 128 available PC or CC numbers.

Quote:
      … but any way to have the Timeline send different CC on different MIDI channels?

Both the Timeline and the TimeFactor operate on a single MIDI Channel.  The TF can receive over Omni, but transmits over one channel from 1-16.  I believe that you'll need to look into a dedicated MIDI controller for something like this.

holhas556

Can the Timefactor still not transmitt higher than CC99? I’m trying to control a couple of pedals of which bypass is also 102:/

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – this may sound stupid, but we only had two digits to enter the CC, and thought 100 would be enough.

Given enough time, one can always be wrong.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.