timefactor no expression pedal?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes timefactor no expression pedal?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      k s

man, my time factor is proving to be a pain in the ass! after struggling through the 5.0 beta problems i got it back to 3.5 and dialled up some sounds i liked.plugeed in my expression pedal for some added wackiness and…nothing.There is no pedal calibration setting in the utility menu either?only pedal lock(which is off of course).I plugged the same exp. pedal into my mod factor and it seems to work ok-although i did have problems using it with my space,it would "forget"where i set the min/max points.pedal is an m-audio.cheers!

achaput

Did you try powering the TimeFactor on with the Expression Pedal already plugged in? 

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

On V3.5 the pedal auto-calibrates – move it loosely a few times between the minimum and maximum values (don't press hard) and that should do it.

The calibration values are not saved during power-down – they are recalculated when the pedal is first used after power-up.

The above is a little imprecise, which is why it was changed in V5 and above.

k s

Cheers guys got it working but it doesn't seem to remember any of the the assignments I make to it,same prob I had with my space.For instance if the patch has a exp. setting of H-0 % and T-100% wet I can't seem to remove or clear that setting???on my space I can but when I put in a new set of values the unit doesn't remember them properly…..I.E i set a range of 0 to 65,it will store 35-65.

maybe I should just try a different pedal……..!!

k s

I should add it behaves like this on all my factors,TF ( 3.5 ), MF (5.0 beta) and space ( not sure,it's not here ATM )

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.