Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      stratboy

Hi, I’ve got exactly this issue right now with my unit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRG9bPw0cLw&feature=feedu

There’s also another thread about this:

https://www.eventideaudio.com/community/forum/stompboxes/timefactor-noise

Can you suggest any solution?

I’m testing it alone, out of the pedals chain and powered by its own original eventide adapter.

Thank you, regards

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

In the video, it is unclear if the guitar is fully turned up. Assuming that it is, there is obviously a problem.

First thing to try would be connecting guitar->TF->amp, using different, preferably new cables.

If this has the same result, the TF needs to be looked at. support@eventide.com

stratboy
        nickrose wrote:

In the video, it is unclear if the guitar is fully turned up. Assuming that it is, there is obviously a problem.

First thing to try would be connecting guitar->TF->amp, using different, preferably new cables.

If this has the same result, the TF needs to be looked at. support@eventide.com

In the video, there is no guitar plugged, and it’s said by Andy.

nickrose
        Eventide Staff
        stratboy wrote:

In the video, there is no guitar plugged, and it's said by Andy.

The guitar is plugged in at 2:00 in the video I saw. Not sure who Andy is.

It is important to know the guitar level, cos otherwise if you put enough gain after anything it will be noisy.

My comments apply.

stratboy
        nickrose wrote:

stratboy wrote:

In the video, there is no guitar plugged, and it’s said by Andy.

The guitar is plugged in at 2:00 in the video I saw. Not sure who Andy is.

It is important to know the guitar level, cos otherwise if you put enough gain after anything it will be noisy.

My comments apply.

I think that:

– You didn’t carefully watch all the video. Since the issue is present and demonstrated, and explained, before plugging the guitar.

– You didn’t carefully read the previous thread started by Andy and linked above.

– You should know who’s Andy, because it’s the video’s author, it’s written just below it, so again, you didn’t really watched and followed it. And by the way, it was made exactly for you, Eventide. You also should know who Andy Othling is, just because he’s Andy Othling. I guess people at Strymon know him quite well. You at Eventide could consider doing the same..

– In the end, you don’t really want to help, I don’t think so.

So have a nice day.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry, the only answer is support@eventide.com

camn
      Participant

It’s probably your amp 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.