Timefactor noisy / any idea?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor noisy / any idea?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      npx

Good Morning from Germany,

I connected my Timefactor via mono-/unbalanced jacks to my mixer. I use also other stuff like an MX-200 -> the Timefactor is compared to the other devices very (!) noisy. I tried also another power connection -> no improvement; still noisy (like white noise).

Should I try some stereo / balanced cable? As far as I know, the output and input connectors from the Timefactor are unbalanced. Any other idea? Did you make some similar experiences and what did you do to avoid the “white noise”? Again, other delays and effects are quit…..

Thanks for your help!

Best regards and stay healthy in these strange times!

Norbert

bohan
      Eventide Staff

Where are the Guitar/Line level toggles at? Does it make a difference if you switch them to Line?

npx

I use the Timefactor with Synthesizers -> both switches are switched to line. There is a difference if I change this, but more or less only the frequency of the “white noise” is changing.

So you do not have any noise problems with your Timefactor?

Best regards

Norbert

npx

I use the Timefactor with some synthesizers. Both switches are at position “line”. If I switch to another position, the noise still exists, but the frequency changes a little bit. Does Eventide recommend balanced cables? 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.