TimeFactor Patch Name Not in Appearing on Display Via H9 Control Switching

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TimeFactor Patch Name Not in Appearing on Display Via H9 Control Switching

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      swquantum
      Participant

Hey guys!

I’m wondering why the appropriate patch name isn’t show up on my TimeFactor when I switch patches via the H9 Control App. I have a SPACE unit that is working just fine with the H9 Controller. I don’t understand why the patch name isn’t appearing on the TimeFactor display after switching patches. It’s a mystery that I can’t seem to solve.

If anybody has any thoughts on how to fix, please let me know.

Thanks!

Steve

gkellum
      Participant

The patch is loading correctly on the TimeFactor when selected in H9 Control, but it's name isn't appearing on the TimeFactor's display?

swquantum
      Participant

You summarized it perfectly. I have a MIDI expression pedal plugged in to it. I thought about unpluging to see if that made a difference. Not sure but worth a shot. That’s the only difference between the TimeFactor and Space pedals on my board. 

Any other suggestions welcomed!

Steve

swquantum
      Participant

btw – I did unplug the MIDI experession pedal and that did not have any effect. The TimeFactor display still doesn’t read out the patch via the H9 Control App.

There is a glitch in the matrix. Not sure how to fix, but appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.