TimeFactor Presets/User Group site?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TimeFactor Presets/User Group site?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      TubeAmped

I am still in the process of diggin' through this forum, and I saw a thread where people were "talking" about getting a preset thread off of the ground, but have yet to find anything substantial to check out.  Do any of you know of a good site/forum to check out with killer delay settings/presets?  I am dying to exploit this pedal to it's fullest!!!  I am so excited to own a delay pedal of this caliber – amazing!  I am especially interested in finding out how to properly reproduce the U2 sounds of the Memory Man delay.  I just saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NyqCLjzzUc YouTube video of a killer sounds that I want to reproduce…

Thank you in advance – Mike

P.S.  I am going to be setting up some presets for the following songs (as well as any others recommended with killer delay sounds ;-):

Normal

false
      false
      false

EN-US
      X-NONE
      X-NONE

Big Wreck – The Oaf

Dream Theater – Surrounded (Solo)

Dream Theater – Lifting Shadows Off A Dream

Dream Theater – The Way It Used To Be

Paul Gilbert – The Echo Song

Iron Maiden – Moonchild (Intro)

Marillion – Cover My Eyes (Pain and Heaven)

Pink Floyd – Another Brick In The Wall, Pt. 1:

Pink Floyd – Run Like Hell

U2 – Bad

U2 – Where the Streets Have No Name

U2 – I Still Haven’t Found What I Am Looking For

Van Halen – Cathedral

achaput

It's possible to upload files to this forum. Look in the Options Tab when writing a post and click the "File attachment" button.

You can dump preset files from your stompbox to a computer using the Factorlib program on this page:

http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Support/Stompboxes/TimeFactor.aspx

joumann
      TubeAmped wrote:

I am still in the process of diggin’ through this forum, and I saw a thread where people were “talking” about getting a preset thread off of the ground, but have yet to find anything substantial to check out.  Do any of you know of a good site/forum to check out with killer delay settings/presets?  I am dying to exploit this pedal to it’s fullest!!!  I am so excited to own a delay pedal of this caliber – amazing!  I am especially interested in finding out how to properly reproduce the U2 sounds of the Memory Man delay.  I just saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NyqCLjzzUc YouTube video of a killer sounds that I want to reproduce…

Thank you in advance – Mike

P.S.  I am going to be setting up some presets for the following songs (as well as any others recommended with killer delay sounds ;-):

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

Big Wreck – The Oaf

Dream Theater – Surrounded (Solo)

Dream Theater – Lifting Shadows Off A Dream

Dream Theater – The Way It Used To Be

Paul Gilbert – The Echo Song

Iron Maiden – Moonchild (Intro)

Marillion – Cover My Eyes (Pain and Heaven)

Pink Floyd – Another Brick In The Wall, Pt. 1:

Pink Floyd – Run Like Hell

U2 – Bad

U2 – Where the Streets Have No Name

U2 – I Still Haven’t Found What I Am Looking For

Van Halen – Cathedral

Hi TubeAmped, have you uploadet them into the Dropbox Folder? I´m curious about the Marillion Setting for Cover my Eyes, but can´t find it… Thanks a lot!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.